I was very much elated after getting to know that my blog is one of the nominations in Asma’s KALEIDOSCOPE OF WORDS for this Liebster award. And also, I’ll recommend everyone to follow her blog as it’s worth a read 🙂 Here are her nominations:
Coming back to this award, the rules are simple. If you’re nominated, you’ve to nominate 11 more bloggers for this Award, answer the 11 questions in a blog post and the questions are asked by the blogger who nominated you, ask 11 more questions from the bloggers you nominated and that’s all.
I am here by nominating a few blogs that I know are deserving:
2. Hira Nazir
3. Mahoor Jamal
4. FD Shaikh
11. Little Miss Mirth-Ril
And here are my questions asked by Asma.
1) Why did you start blogging?
I started it just like that. I had no intention to be read or known. Writing was a hobby that turned out to be a passion. That’s it.
2)What does writing mean to you?
One sentence: Oxygen when under water.
3) How do you deal with writers’ block?
I do things that hurt me and there comes a blast. I know it’s not good though! 😛
4) Looking back over your blogging years, what do you think is your best work?
40 Rules of Enlightenment (to be completed)
5) Share one writing/blogging tip with the readers?
Always leave a mystery behind your every post 😉
6) Is there anything you find particularly challenging about writing/blogging?
It totally depends on the situation. I write what my heart says. I can’t write things that I am told unless I have a mood to work on it.
7) Which book and/or movie has influenced your life the most?
The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak (Book)
8) A fictional writer that resembles you?
Paulo Coehlo (I know it’s a big name but he write things that I already have written in my diary. )
9)An idea that changed your life?
Yes. Do what you feel like doing, right away. Don’t take time.
10) One thing you have that no one else does?
This place is too small to mention about it 😉
11) The last thing you do before going to bed is?
Set an alarm :O
Ok now here are my questions for the people I nominated
1. What does blogging mean to you?
2. What do you focus more on when you’re writing
3. Arrange these: Fame, Money, Respect, Love.
4. What are the timings when you mostly write?
5. What fascinates you, dawn or dusk?
6. Do you like being criticized?
7. What changes has social media brought to your blog?
8. Which hour of night do you love the most?
9. Are you a workaholic? If yes, in what terms?
10. Any inspiration?
11. One word that can really change your mood?
Go ahead, nominate others! 🙂